During its annual meeting on February 22nd (notes), the newly forming CSA Finland of which Oma maa has been an active participant, got its rules as well as its action plan for 2020. The association is now being registered. The meeting was held in conjunction with the first meeting of the now operational Kumakka hanke around CSA’s in Finland of the Helsinki Ruralia institute and Luomo-Liitto, which has been seen as presenting a good opportunity to strengthen us in our working towards our objectives. A lot of sharing of experiences, concerns and hopes happened during these first Kumakka meetings, and entailed also a visit with our Oma maa CSA on the farm. The next meetings in the Kumakka project’s process will be in September, on Livonsaari. In the meanwhile, CSA Finland is planning to do some joint campaigning, whilst also the development of a Food Manifesto is on the agenda!
- Oma maa’s Agricultural Camp 19-30.4.2022 – a relate 4.9.2022
- Welcome for a stay with Oma maa food cooperative in Finland! 27.1.2022
- Oma Maa’s process around Good Agriculture 15.1.2022
- Bravo Oma maa! On 2021, and on the ways you can be supporting Oma maa right now! 6.12.2021
- Towards new distribution points for Oma maa’s beautiful foodbags in 2022! 3.12.2021
bulgur falafel granola herne hernerouhe härkäpapu härkäpapujauho härkäpapurouhe juhlat kasvihuone kaurahelmi kaurahiutale kaurajugurtti kesäkurpitsa kurpitsa lanttu lehtikaali maa-artisokka mangoldi nauris ohrahiutale ohrasuurimo ohratto palsternakka peltokaverit peruna piparjuuri porkkana punajuuri ruishiutale ruisjauho satokassi seitan sipuli spelthiutale speltpasta spelttisuurimo talkoot tuoreet härkäpavut tuore härkäpapu vehnähiutale vehnäjauho vehnäriisi villiyrtti vuohenputki